Cookie management notice of ICT Európa Holding Zrt.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that the website places on your computer or other device (also including mobile phones). That is how the website can ‘remember’ your settings (e.g., used language, font size, display, etc.) and you will not need to set it up every time you visit our website.
What are cookies used for?
- To collect information on how you use the website, e.g., the parts you visit or use most frequently. That is how we can learn how to provide you an even better user experience when you visit our website again.
- To develop our website.
- Some cookies used by us are indispensable in the satisfactory operation of certain services.
- The purpose of the targeting and advertising cookies is to help display advertisements that may be of interest, or important, to you, on the websites. These cookies cannot identify you. They collect information about the websites visited, the parts of the website you clicked on and the number of websites visited, all done in order to learn more about the content in which you might be interested.
- Our website also uses the cookies of the Google AdWords remarketing service, in order to reach visitors to the website later with personalised advertisements on websites belonging to the Google Display network. You can block these cookies in your Google advertising settings, according to the instructions given therein.
- The Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information on how our visitors use our website. These cookies cannot identify you (they also register only part of the currently used IP address). They collect information similar to the information collected by the targeting and advertising cookies: the website visited, the part of the website the visitor clicked on, the number of pages visited, the length of each viewing session and the potential error messages, in order to develop our website and to improve the experience offered to our users. You can read more about Google Analytics cookies here: Google Analytics cookies
We do not use the cookies to specifically identify you.
Allowing and blocking cookies - How can you turn off the cookies?
Practically all advanced browsers allow the alteration of cookie settings; most browsers automatically accept the cookies but they may (in general) be modified to prevent automatic acceptance, on each occasion offering you a choice of whether to allow cookies or not. However, please note that, as the purpose of cookies is to make the use and processes of our website easier, by blocking or erasing cookies, visitors may not be able to use all the functions of the website and the website may function in your browser differently to how it was originally designed to function.
You can see more information on the cookie settings of the most popular browsers on the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
You can read more about our company’s general data processing activity in our Privacy Notice.
ICT Európa Holding Zrt.