Why is it worth looking at company structure?
- Diversification of activities
- Tax optimisation (VAT, duty, TAO, KIVA...)
- Asset security, asset segregation
- Continuation of the activity unchanged in the event of an unforeseen event (e.g. foreclosure, administrative seizure, blocking of accounts)
- Setting up a holding structure
- Explore possibilities for generational wealth transfer
- Examination of the possibility of a fiduciary institution
The process of setting up the company structure
Experts involved in projects
Dr. Babett Korponai
Tax expert, lawyer, partner
ICT Business Advisory Zrt.
Babett has 20 years of experience in corporate taxation, 17 years of which she spent at a BIG4 company, and after that she worked as a partner at a small Hungarian owned consulting firm before joining ICT Group. She holds a law degree, an economics degree and a tax consultant qualification. He has been responsible for day-to-day tax advisory assignments for several multinational and domestic companies, and has led a number of due diligence, acquisition and restructuring projects. His responsibilities include the coordination and professional supervision of advisory work for clients.
Dr. Roland Zsidi
Senior lawyer, partner
ICT LEGAL - Dr. Termel Law Office
Holds a law degree from the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences of the University of Pécs, Hungary, after which he practiced as a candidate lawyer and then as an independent lawyer. He has almost ten years of experience in the fields of labour law, economic and civil law, in particular enforcement law, real estate law and claims management. He also represents clients in litigation, extra-judicial proceedings and tax administration proceedings. By integrating legal services with the accounting and tax advisory services provided by ICT Europa Holding, he provides complex, coordinated and professional advice and representation to clients.